There are many avenues for entering into Australia. The most frequently applied for visas for both moving and travelling to Australia are:
- Skilled Migration Visas (for those wanting to move to Australia)
- Family Migration Visas (for those wanting to move to Australia)
- Study Migration Visas (for those wanting to live and study in Australia)
- Visitor Visas (holiday visas)
- Working Holiday Visas (for younger applicants looking for extended visa options).
The first and most obvious starting point is to investigate the visas for Australia that are most suited to your circumstances. It might be a challenge as there are over 100 types of visa, most of which have lengthy and overly complicated processes.
Our passionate team will help you to achieve your goals. We will advocate for you, and relentlessly pursue your visa goals. Why not get in touch now with us?
A visitor visa is used by foreign nationals who wish to visit Australia for short periods of time for tourism, or any of the reasons below:
- Tourism and sightseeing
- Visiting family or friends
- Business activities, such as attending a conference or an exploratory business meeting
- To obtain medical treatment or go to a consultation